Beyblade Spirit

by rallen

Chapter 1

The Sacred Parts

The alarm went off. Security guards for the American BBA were everywhere. They went to the scene of the crime, but were too late. The sacred attack ring had already been stolen. Walking through an ally, the notorious Parts Hunter, Jin of the Gale(English name of Shippu no Jin. I live in america^_^), laughed at how he had almost completed his quest for the sacred parts. He had the blade base, spin gear, weight disk, and attack ring. All he needed was the bit chip. Assembled, they made the ultimate beyblade. Jin had been taking parts for months now. Each blader he faced, he destroyed every peice of their beyblades except the part he wanted. Bladers who lost to him quaked in fear.
A month later, two 12-year-old bladers headed off to the park to answer a question neither one could since the third grade. Who was better. For four years they battled each day against one another. Most battles were ties. Their names were Zeo Zagart and Daichi Takanowchi. "I'm tired of playing with you, Zeo! This is the day when I defeat you!" Daichi screamed. "How many times have I heard that from you." Zeo snapped back. The bladers centered around the beystadium. Each pulled out their launcher and counted down. "3... 2... 1... LET IT RIP!!!! (Zeo:) GO ZERONICS!!!! (Daichi:) GO DAIHEART!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...